Alicante is lucky to have a fantastic air, rail, road and sea infrastructure, connecting us with the rest of Spain, Europe and the World. Modern highways, high-speed rail, ferries and our modern airport all help to give Alicante great road, rail, sea and air connections with the Spanish peninsula and islands, Europe and North Africa.
- Elche-Alicante is Spain’s fourth biggest airport, offering over 100 destinations and catering to 10.5 million travelers per year
- Direct connection to 73 European airports and daily flights to Europe’s major hubs of Amsterdam, Frankfurt and London.
- Rail: The high speed train AVE takes you to Madrid in just over 2 hours. Valencia and Barcelona also offer daily Euromed train connections (Renfe and Adif Alicante)
- Road. An excellent network of motorways links Alicante with Andalucia, Portugal, the rest of Spain and France.
- Sea: Ferries to the Balearic Islands sail from Denia to Mallorca and Ibiza, weekly ferries connect Alicante to North Africa, and Alicante hosts an increasing number of cruise holidays. Private marinas along the coast provide thousands of berths for private boats and cruisers. / Africa. Alicante Port